Public Relations & Event Manager (m/f/d)
Zeitpunkt der Veröffentlichung: 29.07.2019
Standort: Am Hasenbiel 6, 76297 Stutensee-Blankenloch
We strive for excellence - with this mission in mind, Nanoscribe develops and produces solutions for 3D printing in microfabrication. As a pioneer in high-precision additive manufacturing, we are the technology and world market leader with more than 70 employees and have a worldwide sales and service network with customers in more than 30 countries. With our hardware and software solutions and as close partner for our customers, we enable new, groundbreaking science and drive innovations in industry.
To further develop our marketing communications department we are looking for an experienced Public Relations & Event Manager (m/f/d)
In the Marketing Communications team, together with three colleagues, you will work on setting the stage for the application opportunities of our printers and solutions for 3D microfabrication.
- You will develop the public presence and reputation of the company worldwide with targeted and convincing content and media work.
- You will actively contact relevant (technical) media and explore and manage new publication, advertising and cooperation opportunities.
- With team support, you will produce content by shaping technical topics into an attractive and convincing form.
- With team support, you will coordinate and manage our worldwide events and be responsible for the corresponding communication measures.
- Readiness to travel is generally expected, but travel frequency is rather low.
- Open personality with passion for communication, writing and networking.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on communication, media or marketing.
- You have several years of professional experience and initial success in the areas of B2B communication, public relations, international media work and preferably with event management and corporate events.
- You enjoy working with technical topics and can give communication the perfect emotional touch.
- You are well-organized, absolutely text-safe, creative, experienced in interacting with international media and excellent at networking.
- Press releases and media monitoring are your fundamental strengths. You also have impressive experiences with further types of text formats, for example with online texts, interviews and storytelling.
- Excellent written German and English skills complete your profile. A native English level would be great.
You will be trained on the job by open minded and experienced team colleagues. Depending on your educational background and professional experience, you will gradually take responsibility for event management and media relations. In early 2020, you'll be moving with us to the all-new ZEISS Innovation Hub near the gates of KIT Campus North.
At Nanoscribe, highly qualified employees from over 15 countries are working on the future of 3D microfabrication. We are passionate about enabling groundbreaking scientific discoveries and driving industrial innovation. A healthy work-life balance is just as important to us as well-structured and agile teamwork. That is why we promote a spirit of community through a variety of team events.
Flat hierarchies, co-determination, and constructive, open communication at all levels characterize our corporate culture. We encourage and demand entrepreneurial thinking and responsible action from every employee. Our employees have a great sense of responsibility and are given the flexibility they need to take action. Their contribution to the company's success is immediately apparent. Our employees are our most important assets.
Grab your chance at being part of a committed team of a market leading company within the technology sector of 3D microprinting. Apply now by submitting your CV, motivation letter, salary expectation as well as possible starting date.