metaphactory empowers customers to build and manage their own knowledge graphs, extract the most value out of their data, and reach smarter business decisions. It supports knowledge graph management, rapid application development and end-user oriented interaction, and covers the entire lifecycle of dealing with knowledge graphs. Today, we are pleased to announce the release of metaphactory 3.1.
Try metaphactory with your own data on AWS Marketplace »
WHAT'S NEW IN METAPHACTORY 3.1
- Support and best practice for Kubernetes
- Query hints for Ephedra to control the order of executions in a query
- A lightweight event-system to update html nodes and (re)render parameterized html template elements without reloading the entire page
- Checkboxes, radio buttons and boolean checkboxes included as new input elements for forms; Ability to switch between different nested/composite forms
- Initial version of a GIT storage; commit and simple push; ability to read versioned objects
- Timeline component to support automatic detection of xsd:time and xsd:dateTime data values and make other non-proprietary data/time format parsing configurable
- Simplified repository turtle templates
- Enhanced validation of platform configuration parameters
- Improved documentation to work with assumeRole instead of key / secrets for S3 Storage
- Improved documentation for docker and docker-compose, platform operations, troubleshooting, and Data Quality / SHACL features
- Updated and auto-generate ACL permissions documentation
Have a look at the release notes or contact us to learn more about this release.