We are excited to announce the release of metaphactory 3.3. This release comes with multiple user interface and security extensions that will tremendously improve customer day-to-day operations and enhance customer experience.
WHAT'S NEW IN METAPHACTORY 3.3
- Platform-wide display name generation: Aligned ranking of different label properties and languages in Sputniq to other components; Improved processing and performance in central label service; Synchronous fetching of labels in tables for improved client-side sorting and filtering on labels
- Advanced credential handling using keepass password safe, environment variables or property files
- Visual editor to create, compose and maintain Access Control List (ACLs) permissions
- Support of IAM Authentication for AWS Amazon Neptune
- Visual ontology authoring based on Named Graphs (beta version)