PURPOSE: The purpose of the Consulting Business Essentials workshop (CBE) is to train new IT and management consultants in the knowledge, skills, and concepts of the complete consulting process: developing business, mobilizing consulting resources, building deliverables, and implementing solutions. CBE is training on the best practices in consulting gained from research and real-world experience, and awakens consultants to the potential of becoming a trusted advisor. Participants learn the fundamentals of professional consulting.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: As a result of attending CBE I, participants will be able to:
- Use a four-step consulting process
- Apply twelve consulting competencies used by professional consultants
- Understand the fundamentals of consulting economics
- Understand the fundamentals of client management
- Evaluate the capability of a consulting team
- Judge the effectiveness of current consulting practice
PARTICIPANTS: The workshop is suitable for IT and management consultants who are new to consulting and early in their consulting career. More experienced consultants (up to five years) will benefit from special topics in politics and change management. CBE complements existing sales and project management training.
In den Kosten enthalten: Workshop-Unterlagen, Teilnehmer-Urkunde, Catering-Verpflegung und Getränken (excl. eigene Spesen wie Anreise und Übernachtung)
Preis: ab 900,00 €
[[seminaut mode:iframe id:5269 pos:bottom]]